Scandinavia Love You More

Friday, October 06, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I got some new stamps...and made a One Layer CAS Card yesterday:


I stamped the border with 2 different colors of ink and stamped the sentiment in black (Club Scrap Scandinavia Art Nouveau unmounted stamps).
I stenciled the yellow strip and some woodgrain in brown (Club Scrap Orchard Today's Special stencil), using my Round Blender Tool.
Then, I added Dimensional Magic - Gold Glitter on parts of the images for texture:


Challenges:





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. TFS your CAS one layer designed card with us at CAS Mix Up. You achieved wonderful dimension with your stamping and added stenciling. TFS Lillian. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamps and design, Lilian! A very nice Scandinavian design! Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean and simple look of this card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely border you created with you stampings and stenciling Lilian! Love the colors you used and the simplicity of your design! Thanks for joining in my challenge over at CAS Mix Up! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe