{Sun} Sweets: Scandinavian Holiday Bird Card

Sunday, December 03, 2017

Happy Sunday, Kraftie Friends!!!

Can't believe it's December already...

I made this quick card using Club Scrap Scandinavian Holiday Jumbo unmounted stamp set and a die cut circle (ODBD Stitched Circles):


I mixed 2 colors on the bird stamp, stamped it and cut it out.

And...just to "warn" you...I'll be uploading photos of my favorite handmade cards/projects on my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/theleafstudio/) every day. That's something I should do on a more regular basis, but life gets in the way, but...
I'm almost at 200 followers, so if you could help me hit that number, maybe I'll have a giveaway soon! =)

Challenges:




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sweet design, Lilian, love the blue and brown together! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply sweet Lilian! Love how your sentiment flag hangs off the circle for balance. So glad to see you at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe