CWS #25: CAS + Sentiment Mid-Month Inspiration

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!


I haven't been around lately...
But, we have some more inspiration at Creative with Stamps Challenge Blog for you!

Here's my card:


I printed Pattie's Creations image (Wedding Cake) and sentiment (Stamprints) on white cardstock and die cut a panel (ODBD die).
I added washi tape on the card base, adhered the panel and added more tape.
Then, I colored the image with Spectrum Noir.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really love this image, and you have colored it beautifully. The addition of the washi is a wonderful funky touch juxtaposed with the elegance of the cake. And that little bit of turquoise on the lower left side - also fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring Lilian and I love the touch of washi tape you used! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe